Aluminum alloy infusion stand introduction
Boom: stainless steel double rod telescopic
Siamese: steel chrome plating
Hook: stainless steel
Lift adjustment: stepless manual adjustment
Dustproof: dust cover
Scope of application
Medical facilities installed in hospitals, nursing homes, welfare homes, etc.
1. Our company's infusion boom is made of 16mm stainless steel and can withstand more than 20kg.
2, the height adjustment of the infusion bottle is easy, flexible, convenient, labor-saving and comfortable;
3, integrated protective cover design, easy to clean, more beautiful appearance;
4, special anti-dust device, sterile clean operating room, ICU special anti-falling hanger;
5, the hanger is diversified design, can be adapted to different styles and grades of the ward;
6. The hanger can be equipped with hooks and hanging baskets for different infusion forms;
7. The pull-down handrail of the hanger meets the requirements of human mechanics;
8, the boom has a variety of materials, colors to choose from, in order to match the overall decoration style of the ward
9, our company will send a professional telephone to guide the installation or to the site to install and debug.
Stainless steel inner tube: (12.7mm × 0.4mm)
Stainless steel outer tube: (16mm × 0.8mm)
The inner tube lifting height is about 0.5m
Pulling away from the ground is about 1.5m
Close together to the ground height of about 2m
The length of the outer tube of the hanger is customized according to the height of the house.
1. First determine the installation position of the infusion day rail, which is usually installed on the ceiling in the center of the bed. Care should be taken to avoid the lamp fan. When installing the operating room, care should be taken to avoid the tower and the shadowless lamp.
2. Measure the hole mounting hole pitch of the purchased sky-rail infusion stand, drill a hole with a depth of more than 50 mm on the ceiling with a Φ8 impact drill, and inject Φ8 plastic to expand (note that the plastic expansion should be flush with the ceiling after entering) .
3. Install the pulley into the track, and install the plastic head on both ends of the rail with M4×10 self-tapping screws (the O-rail has no plug, and the joints should be evenly aligned to ensure that the pulley can slide freely in the track). The rails were then mounted on the ceiling with M4 x 30 flat head tapping screws.
4. After the installation is completed, hang the boom on the crane hook to check its operation and other performance.