Rubber retaining corner product description:
Product material: PVC plastic soft
Product specifications: width is 45MM*45MM, the thickness of the middle part is about 6MM, the thickness of the two edge parts is about 3MM. The length can be cut according to customer requirements.
Product color: This product has white, blue, blue / white, orange / light yellow. Green / yellow and other common colors. Can also be color according to customer color samples, but the order quantity should be above 300 meters Toning.
Uses: Soft PVC anti-collision corner strips are used for various corner protection, buffering collisions, and “soft processing” of the corners. It has the functions of beautiful anti-collision and anti-smashing. It is mainly used in schools, kindergartens, hospitals, large office factories and factories. The material of this product is PVC polymer material. This material has good surface elasticity, high density and strong strength. It is easy to break, easy to install (just need to glue it up), easy to clean, etc. It is also an affordable price. It is ideal for preventing children from rubbing in kindergartens and hospitals.
Installation method: paste with a universal glue to the corner
1. First, wipe the dust on the surface of the corner to be pasted and ensure the wall is dry. If it is tiled, smooth the smooth surface to make it rough.
2. Then apply the glue to the corner of the corner to be pasted. Generally, apply the glue once. In order to prevent the pores from remaining in the glue layer, the glue should be moved in one direction, and the glue speed should be fast to facilitate the discharge of air. Bonding quality.
3. The thinner the general adhesive layer, the less the defect, the smaller the shrinkage, the higher the bonding strength, and the adhesive layer should be thin and not thick. Thickness is easy to cause dryness, stickiness, blistering, etc. Therefore, under the premise of keeping no glue, the glue layer is as thin as possible. Generally, the thickness of the glue layer is controlled to be 0.08-0.15 mm, that is, the total amount of glue is 200-300 g/m2.
4. After the wall is glued, it must be aired for a while. The open time is 20-25 minutes in winter and 5-15 minutes in summer. When the glue layer is dry film (that is, the surface is not sticky), it is immediately bonded and left. The time should not be too long, so as to avoid the adhesive layer losing its viscosity and affecting the bonding strength. The temperature in winter construction should be no less than 15 °C.
5, universal adhesive force is great, so be sure to look at the timing when sticking the corner strip to the wall. One-time alignment position, can not be moved back and forth, after bonding, and then use rubber hammer to properly press on the surface of the corner strip to drive away the air, dense layer, improve viscosity quality.
6. Although the strength of the universal adhesive is fast, it takes 3-5 days to reach the maximum strength. Therefore, after the construction of the corner, it will be better to put it in a few days and then use it.